K2BHealth Privacy Policies and Personal Information Collection
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account with K2BHealth, or when you participate in promotions, competitions or sweepstakes organized by K2BHealth.
- When you register for an account, we request your full name, email address, company or organization you work for, and your country of residence.
- K2BHealth also receives and automatically records on their servers information coming from your browser such as your IP address, cookie information and the web page you requested.
- K2BHealth uses the collected information for two general purposes: to satisfy their requirements for specific products or services, and to contact you regarding those products or services if necessary.
Third-Party Access to your Information
K2BHealth will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information with any third parties. However, K2BHealth can send your personally identifiable information to other companies or organizations only in the following cases:
- If we have your consent to share the information.
- If we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested.
- If we need to send information to companies or organizations who work on behalf of K2BHealth to provide the product or service you have requested. (Unless explicitly indicated, these companies or organizations do not have the right to use the information we send them, except when strictly necessary in order to fulfill the required assistance).
- If we are responding to court or formal notice orders related to legal proceedings.
When your browser makes a request for a Web page from another computer over the Internet, it automatically provides that computer the address to which the information needs to be sent. This is known as your IP address, where IP means Internet Protocol. For most users accessing the Internet from an account diales by an internet service provider (ISP), the IP address will be different every time they establish a connection.
Collection and Use of IP Addresses
K2BHealth receives IP addresses from all of its users because this information is automatically provided by their browser every time they make a request for a Web page.
Your IP address can also be stored on our user records when you create your account.
IP addresses can be used for different purposes, including:
- Diagnosis of technical or service issues reported by our users or administrators associated to IP addresses controlled by a specific ISP.
- Selecting publicity to be included on our web pages based on the geographic area or on other information derived from your IP address. Most IP addresses are commonly associated with ISPs, universities, or large corporations in specific locations or regions.
- Estimating the number of total visitors for K2BHealth from specific countries or regions.
A cookie (plural: cookies) is a small amount of data, which usually includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer.
Every website can send their own cookies to your browser if the browser permits it, but (in order to protect your privacy), your browser only allows for a website to read the cookies it has sent, and not cookies sent from other sites.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or ask you what to do in each case (Every browser is different; make sure to check the help section for your browser in order to learn how to modify your configuration).
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to access the K2BHealth websites, products or services that require for you to log in with a username and password (login) However, other K2BHealth websites, products or services may not require for your browser to accept cookies.
K2BHealth Practices regarding Cookies
K2BHealth uses its own cookies for different purposes, which include:
- Accessing your information when you need to log into the system in order for us to offer you personalized content.
- Keeping a record of the preferences you have specified when using K2BHealth services.
- Estimating and informing the size and traffic of our user database.
- Conducting investigations related to improving our content and services.
- Requesting for you to enter your password again after some time in order to protect you from others accidentally gaining access to your account in K2BHealth.
Ability to Modify or Delete your Information and Preferences
K2BHealth gives you the possibility of modifying your information or preferences at any given time.
You can request for your account to be removed by sending a message to unsubscribe@K2BHealth.com
Your K2BHealth account information is password-protected for your own privacy and security.
In certain areas, K2BHealth can use an industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Changes to this Policy
K2BHealth can occasionally make small modifications or add to the policies expressed in this document. In case of any substantial changes, we will notify you through an announcement on our websites or by contacting you directly.
Questions and Suggestions